West coast of Scotland trip

I am currently in my second week of a trip to the west coast of Scotland. My present residence is a cottage attached to Toward lighthouse. This location is fantastic as it looks out on the sea from two aspects and e garden is straight out onto the shore. I have many long exposure shots and some beautiful sunrises to share. However it is currently pouring, which is good in a way as it gives me chance to go through some of the images.

The first week was spent on a caravan site at Bridge of Awe. It rained a lot and There was only one decent sunrise in the whole week. Unfortunately I got up every morning at 04:00 to check that the weather forecast was correct. Asa soon a I get chance I will post a few pics and expand the details of the photography week and the lessons learned.




Location:Toward lighthouse

No comments: